Monday, July 09, 2007

Made by Monday. . . for Felt Club!

I'm gearing up for Felt Club, sewing up a storm. I was on a necktie accessory kick this weekend and made all these cuffs, chokers, and headbands:


Add that to my stash and. . .

. . . that's a lot of neckties! Seriously, my studio floor often looks like a bird's nest of tangled ties. Sometimes it takes a while to match the perfect vintage button or applique with the perfect tie, but that's part of the fun. It's almost as fun as sifting through fabric scraps. Or eating tapioca pudding with cinnamon graham crackers. Mmmm.

Other things I made this week:


Vintage aprons (folded). They're the last of an unfinished lot I got on ebay a while ago. All I really did was stitch them up the middle and add the ribbon. Easy as pie. Easier, actually. I don't make many pies.

Also, I made these shirts for the ladies:



I loves me some tree tees. Also, is that a butterfly on your boob or are you just happy to see me?


Everything you see here will be at Felt Club this Sunday. Stop by! Say hi!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you have a good sale!
love your headband ties!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...