Monday, November 12, 2007

Made by Monday - Skirts! Monsters! Etc.!

I've been wanting to make a skirt like this forever. So I made two.


The second one is smaller. I, um, can't fit into it. But Handmade for the Holidays is on Melrose Ave. and that's where all the skinny girls hang out, so hopefully I'll sell it there.

Also, a monkey skirt.

Next, monsters!

These were a hit with the kids last year at the FSC Harvest Festival, so I made a bunch this week. This year's event is Saturday, November 17th from1-7. Email me if you want tickets.

For the bilingual babe, a Saturday/Sabado shopper.

And one weird little box.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the cityscape skirt! You MUST keep it for yourself!

Oh, come on! We hardly ever do any sewing for ourselves! And you can wear it to your events to show off your rad skills!

Anonymous said...

How small are we talking on that second skirt? I LOVE it it is beautiful.
I think I need it!
You are so talented.
Rachel

topills.com scam said...

This is a cool site and I wanted to post a note to tell you, nice job! Thanks, ... Love the Look

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...