Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh deer me, what a cutie!

Check out this beautiful picture a kokoleo customer just sent me of her daughter in my new "Oh Deer" shirt:

Both the model and the photography look so professional. I swear, I'm convinced some people just have the knack for photography and some don't. I think I don't. I'm always a split second behind that perfect shot. One of my New Year's resolutions is to read the owners manual for my new camera and try to improve my photography skills.

This shirt will be available in 2008, along with the earlier version. Both deer pictures were taken by my friend Carolyn (another awesome photographer) in her backyard. I tweaked them a bit in Photoshop -- played with the color, lengthened the deer's lashes, put sparkles in its eyes, pinked up it's tongue, etc. Ha! I should start an Extreme Deer Makeover business, Forest Edition.

1 comment:

topills.com scam said...

This is a cool site and I wanted to post a note to tell you, nice job! Thanks, ... Love the Look

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...